PRE ORDER A COPY OF THE SOUTH AFRICAN BEER DRINKERS GUIDE – LIMITED QUANTITIES AVAILABLE!
The guide is the perfect companion for Beer Enthusiasts in South Africa.
South Africans are lager drinkers and have until recently had little opportunity to discover and appreciate the different beer styles and brands available throughout the world.
The guide will give readers the opportunity to record and rate the over 400 beers available in the country.
With this guide I want to encourage readers to visit the over 50 local breweries that offer brewery tours.
Included in the price of the guide are offers for over 50 free craft beers from some of the leading craft breweries in South Africa.
Table of Contents (Provisional)
1. An Introduction to Beer
2. A Brief History of beer
3. An Overview of Beer Styles
4. Serving Beer
5. Glassware for Beer Styles
6. Storage and Ageing Beer
7. Food Pairing
8. How to use this book / Free Beer Vouchers Explained
9. Beer Routes / Brewery Tours / Visitor Centres (with regional maps)
10. Western Cape
12. KwaZulu Natal
13. North West Province
15. Eastern Cape
16. Free State
18. Alphabetical listing of Local beers
19. International Beers
20. Free Beer: Purchase price includes over 50 Free Craft Beers to be enjoyed at craft breweries country wide.
Pay Now Button: